COVID-19 Action Plan
At Armstrong Naish, we are operating on facts and data as they become available. We are emphasizing the importance of following the guidelines and recommendations of the Provincial Government of BC, the Canadian Government and World Health Organization (WHO) for reducing the spread of COVID-19.
Our Firm has updated its Business Continuity Plan (BCP) allowing us to prioritize safety while ensuring we are able to support our staff and clients who provide essential services. At this time, the Public Health Agency of Canada has assessed the public health risk associated with COVID-19 as low for the general population in Canada but acknowledges this situation could change rapidly. Following all of the public health recommendations, we are proactively implementing measures to promote everyone’s health and safety, while also focused on providing our clients with legal services during this uncertain time.
At this time, our office remains open for business and we are conducting business as usual while remaining vigilant, and ready to adapt as necessary as the situation evolves. To minimize health risks and continue normal operations, we have implemented the following measures:
- We have a business continuity plan in place, which will allow our team to continue servicing our clients;
- We have provided technology to our staff to work from home wherever possible. This includes support staff and Lawyers who are equipped to provide exceptional service from their home offices;
- We are hosting client and internal meetings via video and audio conference wherever possible;
- We have adopted precautionary measures for members of our team who may feel ill; and
- We have increased the cleaning of our office and have communicated safety guidelines to our team including frequent hand washing, and the cleaning of shared items.
We remain committed to our people, clients, and our community. We will do whatever we need to, in order to promote the health and business interests of our team members and clients. We hope you and yours remain well. For further information, please contact:
Matt Judd, Operations Manager, at (604) 638-7506 or email@example.com.
Kenneth Armstrong – Managing Partner
Kara Naish – Partner
Matt Judd – Operations Manager